Friday 9 March 2012

Lights, Camera & Action!

This post is going to be commenting on the use of cameras in 3D's Max. To help me with this topic I used the introduction to camera's tutorial which was a big help and I also used the further animation techniques tutorial too. The example I am going to show you is using a target camera that has a 'path constraint' on the camera to follow a shape which in the example is a circle. Basically the camera is stuck on the circle (like a train to a track) and the camera must follow that track in a loop. From there just to practise with the camera I put in a preset teapot, just to see if the camera and the path constraint worked and hey it did.


This is just to show the camera with the path constraint attached


As you can see from the screenshot there is a circle with a camera on top this is the path constraint and basically the camera follows that circle round and round while focusing on the teapot.

No comments:

Post a Comment