Friday 3 February 2012

First Attempt at Creating in 3Ds Max

This post is commenting on my first creation in 3D Studio Max, which was a building. This was the first task I was given when starting this module, as you will see by the screen shot it is very basic. I started by using the standard primative tools to create the shape of the building (using boxes and cyclinders mostly). It started to prove a bit tricky as I had never you this software before, however with a bit of practise and getting used to the software it became easier. I found that the move selection tool very useful, as you can choose the shape you want to move and move it anywhere on the screen. Furthermore the align tool was very useful as you can align each shape with other shapes so that they are prefectly aligned with each other.



A basic building of a castle

No comments:

Post a Comment