Thursday 2 February 2012

My Interpretation of the Brief

Before I was introduced to this module and brief, I was a bit nervous. As I wasn't sure if I would be able to do well in this module or be able to meet the brief. However once I was introduced to the module and the software I would be using I became more confident and am sure that this is going to be a module to remember. I have no experience with using 3D Studio Max, however once I started using the software and getting use to the program, it seemed quite easy to grasp. Finally the brief involves modelling one of Leonardo da Vinci's machines, I do not have very much knowledge of his machines, however I think it will be very interesting to know what machines he designed in his lifetime. Bring on the Modelling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment