Friday 4 May 2012

Don't Stop The Music

This small post is going to be commenting on the sound track that I have added to my animation.

My first plan was not to add any music into my animation, however whilst I was creating my animation I thought that it was missing something, that something to make it better, which I eventually realised was sound.

I decided to add a sound track that have a war/battlefield feel to it, and was forever searching for that right sound, and I believe I have got there with a rock song.

I added it through Adobe Premier which was very simple just needed to drag and drop, then shorten the sound to the right length that I needed and hey presto we have a finished animation with sound.

The sound that I have used is a personal sound track however I will reference it

Soundgarden. (2012) Live To Rise, Soundgarden. [Digital audio file], iTunes. Available from: <apple/iTunes> [Accessed 2 May 2012].

No comments:

Post a Comment