Friday 4 May 2012

Everything Must Come To An End

This is going to be my last post for this module (apart from the SWOT analysis diagram I am going to do in the post after), which is going to be my evaluation of the module.

I think that I have really enjoyed this module and have had lots of fun with the software that I have been using. There have been some up's and down's but have managed to sort them out in the end, with it eventually all coming together and I am pleased with the final outcome. However as mentioned before there could have been some improvements but I think everything works well within the animation.

Overall I haven't really wanted this module to end but I am glad for the long break, and am pleased with the final animation, I have created an will be handing in, this is a great module and can't wait for next years 3D module's.

No comments:

Post a Comment