Friday 4 May 2012

SWOT Analysis

This is officially the last post I will be creating for this blog, which is a SWOT analysis table of myself.

Strengths

  • I work hard and try to do my best
  • I enjoy any module that is interesting and exciting
  • I have patience which you need for this module

Weaknesses

  •   I have never used 3D's Max before
  •   I do get worried about the final outcome
  •   I do not feel comfortable about learning something new that seems complex

Opportunities
 

  • I have taken a lot from this module that I hope to use later in life.
  • I have also taken from this module what 3D's Max is capable of and also what Adobe Premier does also.
Threats

  • I did not think I was going to have an animation that was worthy
  • I did not think that I was going to finish this module on a high, but how wrong was I

No comments:

Post a Comment